Friday, December 31

Shocking, Breaking News!

this is an audio post - click to play

For anyone who can't or is too lazy to listen to the audiopost above detailing the shocking, breaking news, here is--in the happy family's own sardonic, understated way--the stunning news coming out of San Francisco that was broken right here earlier today on "The Colossus Crawls West".

We have breaking news? Wow. When was the last time Deviant Synapse or Brett Weir provided you with a breaking news story? What's next? News of W's surprise resignation? Live coverage of the press conference announcing the long-awaited Fluffy Kitty reunion? Stay tuned jerkies, ex patriates, and other friends.

Once you've read the news, come back here and leave a comment for the... well that would give it away. You'll see, just come back and leave J-S-L a comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, this is Lara. I didn't feel like signing in or anything! I hope I'm not spoiling this but are Jeremy and Shelly really married? They are just amazing me by leaps and bounds! Congratulations to them!

Oh yeah, on a personal note, Mark, Tiffany Jones had her baby and is in Pasadena getting no sleep! When did we get so old? Tom and I had a blast in G'ville. Thanks for coming out and picking on Amanda for all of our enjoyment. ;)

You guys sound like your having a blast! I'm partied out which is why I'm posting on New Years Eve like a loser! Ha ha. Happy New Year everyone!

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home