Saturday, February 5

Play to Win?

Oh...I already did. Wahoo!

...And, I drank the winner while watching.........(wait for it)..........THE GAME. One might even say, "typical". So by my fuzzy math, that's 1 down, 318,203,329 to go. *THEN* some exercise to burn off all the soda. Or maybe i'll just drink them at the gym.

8 Comments:

erika said...

BUT do you have an iPod to play them on? Even one of the tiny ones...

2:49 AM  
mark said...

I was going to try and play them on my record player -- i hope that works. How was Marcus' Bday/superbowl party?

I lost by 3 pins to Vince at bowling Saturday, then got blown out in the 2nd game b/c i started to get drunk.

12:52 PM  
erika said...

The Superbowl party was fun - especially after the game ended - since I have to drive everywhere now, I can't really drink to excess - guess that's for the best anyway. I heard you and Vince had a pretty rousing game - wish I could've been there! Not that I would've been much competition...but I could've won the prize for most gutter balls or something like that.

1:03 PM  
mark said...

I don't know by the looks of it you would have had some pretty stiff competition on the guterball front. It was all in good fun, but i sure would have liked to beat the shirt off Vince. Wait.... scratch that.

3:57 PM  
erika said...

I'm sure you would've :) Any big plans for your birthday? Besides listening to all your new iTunes? Or watching THE GAME?

4:58 PM  
Erica said...

Aha -- this thing is still going! Uh oh, I may have to make my own blog. Just one more way to procrastinate. Mark, you should get something to play that mp3 on. How was the macaroni and cheese?

12:46 AM  
Erica said...

Girl with ADD! Not a good day today -- I totally got sideswiped on my bike by a car and then was an hour late meeting your sister. At least I got that thingy written.

12:48 AM  
Erica said...

Oh yes -- and did you see that message that Roy W. sent out?

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home