|Topic||Making flight reservations|
|Skill||Listening, Speaking, and Writing|
Students will learn :
- vocabulary related to making flight reservations
- how to make a request politely
- how to make a reservation over the phone
- how to answer or make questions politely to customers
2) Give out the handout to students and play the audio to have students fill out blanks. Play at least twice.
3) Have them work in pair to check the answers. Ask some questions to check their understanding orally. You may want to use questions in the listening activities. If they do not remember the detail information, play the audio again.
4) Pair up students to role-play the conversation with their partners.
5) Conduct Information-Gap activity. Pair up students. One student is a travel agent and the other is a customer.
6) Ask volunteers to come out to the front to show their role-play to their peers. You give comments to students after the role-play.
Created by In-kyung Yang