Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Web is FUN

I've got a fresh selection of interesting links for your viewing pleasure:

Wired magazine has a great article on the story behind the success of Firefox.

A study was recently completed which was able to map the sexual network of an entire high school. While the article is interesting, the best part has to be the graphic showing the results. I have made my own version of said graphic with comments added.

Finally, I have a collection of two weathermen, both outstanding at what they do:

This poor guy, a first-time weatherman at a college television station, is so awkward and nervous that I cannot sit through this video in its entirety. It becomes physically painful to watch.

On the complete other side of the spectrum, we have Mark Mathis, former weatherman for a local Fox affiliate who was recently fired after going into rehab for alcoholism. Apparently, he had a sort of Howard Stern effect on television viewers - they either really loved him or really hated him, and people on both sides of the fence tuned in just to see what he would do next.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

5:58 AM  
lewisharolds3574 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

2:17 PM  
lewisbenson1044 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home