Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Brian's Internet Photo Album, Part I

After many years of trolling the murky depths of the internet, I have accumulated quite a bit of garbage - in fact - my hard drives are literally overflowing with the very detritus of the web. I would be willing to bet that a large majority of people with a computer have a digital "junk drawer" of sorts containing random files that they have slowly collected over the years. In order to put some of these files to good use, I have selected a few choice morsels for your viewing pleasure:

First of all, I have no idea how this wonderful picture of O.J. enjoying a delicious holiday ham made its way on my computer, but I sure am glad that it did!

I chose this next photo in honor of the recently deceased Law and Order star Jerry Orbach, not only could he act, but apparently he was quite skilled at landscaping.

Google Image Search is one of the most invaluable tools on the internet. You never know what will show up in the results - its like Christmas every day! Imagine my delight after searching for Sacman (check out my friend Neil's blog if you don't know of the legend of Sacman) when I found this wonderful picture. Click on it for a larger version.

This photo leaves me baffled. Yes you are seeing correctly - it is indeed a drawing of the Millennium Falcon fighting Gandalf. According to Ain't it Cool News it's a production still from the new crossover movie in the works. Apparently George Lucas feels that he hasn't damaged the Star Wars universe enough.

Just kidding... had you going there for a second, didn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home