Monday, January 26, 2004

Ramble Ramble

So I found these cool internet radio streams the other day. At www.gamingfm.com they have an immense collection of video and computer game soundtracks that they play 24 hours a day on their internet radio stations. There are actually four different stations: Vintage Consoles, Modern Consoles, PC, and All. Great stuff, I've been listening to the PC stream, and there are plenty of gems: Warcraft II, Command and Conquer, Civilization II, Doom, Diablo, Sim City, etc. Also I found a radio station that streams nothing but Mario and Mario-related songs. Click to Listen: All Mario, All the Time!.

I'm glad to see that Lord of the Rings: Return of the King cleaned up at the Golden Globes (4 awards!). Also, its nice to see that wonderful underdog 24 (Best Drama - TV) finally get the recognition it deserved.

And now, to end this post with a gem from the Penny-Arcade message boards (of which I am a professional lurker). This particular line of dialogue was in a thread devoted to great toys of the 80s:

Favlaud wrote: Remember Sock 'em Boppers? I gave my friend a black eye with those.
Ferreous wrote: Hmm....I walked in on my best friends brother masturbating into one of those.
Favlaud wrote: "More fun than a pillow fight! Blow 'em up, stick your wang inside. Get ready to have the time of your life!"

I love the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home