Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I'm still here

Seeing that Neil has, after raking me over the coals for starting this little journal, decided to start one of his own, I am in a good mood. Haha.

Last night I was doing a little thinking (and you know how dangerous that can be). I realized that I really have no idea what I want to do career-wise. I came into college thinking I wanted to be a lawyer, then a political advisor, then a psychologist, and now a journalist - I cant really stay focused on one track. Well, I guess I can say that I've stayed away from the math/science based majors but that is only a small victory on my part. I know that I have plenty of time but it just seems as if I'm spinning my wheels here. Hopefully I will settle on something in the near future.

Ok now I have some recommendations for you:

- The Joe Schmo Show (Spike TV - Tuesdays @ 8pm):
Joe dont know
This is an amazing show: Only one guy on the show believes that it is a real reality show called "The Lap of Luxury". All of the other "contestants" are actors that are playing parts that have been predetermined and their object is to put him through ridiculous situations and see how he reacts. Brilliant.

- Nip/Tuck (FX - Tuesdays @ 9pm):
Heh. Heh. Alright
This is a brand new show on FX about two plastic surgeons living in South Florida. It truly is compelling. Along with a healthy dose of sex and pretty-faces, the show also confronts some pretty hard hitting issues. Great TV.

- The West Wing (NBC - Wednesdays @ 9pm):
West Wing
This is a classic. Now in its 5th season and with a new team of writers, the West Wing is poised to go into new directions. It has won the best drama Emmy for the past 4 years (every season!) and is in my opinion the greatest drama currently on television.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home