Thursday, July 31, 2003

Day 2: The Saga Continues

Well work today was good. I wasn't really all that tired and the time went by surprpsingly quick. Brian, my assistant store manager is funny as shit. He hits on every single girl that comes into the store. Once today I saw him up on a ladder trying to look down a girl's shirt lol. He looked up and saw me watching, laughed and gave me a thumbs up. Hes a really good guy though. I can say that every single person at Office Depot is cool. All the guys always make fun of each other, with me usually being the butt of most of them due to my status as a newb. I will be sad to leave but I am really looking forward to going back to Gainesville. I'm going to have a awesome time but I really need to make sure I keep my GPA up. This hovering at 3.0 shit has to stop. Hopefully with me having my own room I will be able to better balance work and play cause I was doing a lot of playing Freshman year. I dont really need to party less....I just need to manage my time better. Well I have off tomorrow so im stoked. The FSF repeat concert is going on also so I will definately hit that up. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home