| You are on a scavenger hunt to find
famous works of art. Use the links below to answer the questions.
Then answer the big question at the end. Use your answers to complete
the crossword to finish the scavenger hunt!
Adventures in Art History
Destination Modern Art
1. Use the first link to Zoom to learn about a famous American portrait: What makes this portrait so interesting? Who is it by?
2. Follow the prompts to Adventures in Art History: Name the artist, the style, the place, and the subject of the painting you are stuck in.
3. Visit Leonardo's Workshop: What painting does Da Vinci have in his workshop?
4. Visit the Destination Modern Art and follow the prompts: What artist wrote letters to his brother Theo?
5. Visit the Destination Modern Art and follow the prompts: What artist was part of a group called "The Futurists"?
6.Visit the Destination Modern Art and follow the prompts: What is surrealist art inspired by?
How are paintings influenced by the artist and the time it was created in?