The program included several destinations.
- The first place was 2 weeks in University of North Carolina, at Chapel
- Then we spent a week in Merida, the capital of the Yucatan state in Mexico
- Following that we were in Santa Elena for 10 days, practicing Yucatec with
the native speakers
- One weekend we got to go to an ancient cave, known as Lol-tun Cave and the
rest of the time at a hacienda
- Then we had a 4 day break, when we got to do what we like. Most
people went to the beach. However, I chose to stay in a hostel in
Valladolid and visited the following archaeological sites: Coba,
Tulum, and Chichén Itzá.
- Then we stayed in Valladolid for a week and went to practice Yucatec in a
small town of Xocen